- To conduct research in the field of counseling.
- To play a significant role in the fight against social challenges like drug abuse, HIV/AIDS and domestic violence.
- To collaborate with other institutions in different fields such as counseling and related behavioral sciences.
- To build capacity in trauma response and management to meet disaster situations in the region.
- Effective and efficient service delivery to individuals, communities and organizations.
OUR CORE VALUES
We are guided by the following core values:
- Personal Development
- Team Work
- Gender and Diversity
- Commitment to excellence